Hi Sweaties 🌻
Today i want to give my review on Cocoa Locks’s Hot Chocolate for healthy hair (1 month program).
I searched for this product everywhere because it’s a product which is made overseas and most products you can’t get here and if you can, then the price is SUPER high with customs, delivery, etc. I eventually bought it on TrendRevolution for R395 (it looks like they don’t sell it anymore). It came within a week or so.
It’s time I talk about this product I’ve seen almost everywhere on Facebook and Instagram. It’s called Cocoa Locks Hot Chocolate. I tested this product by drinking it for a month. Check our what I think! 👇
What is Cocoa Locks Hot Chocolate and what does it do?
As it states, it’s hot chocolate. As for what it does… There are essentially a few benefits. According to cocoalocks.com it’s:
- Formulated for fuller & longer hair*
- Say goodbye to damaged, broken hair*
- Achieve healthier hair from within*
- Tastes great, so that you won’t want to miss a dose
- Contains Selenium, Zinc & Biotin, which have been clinically proven to achieve healthy hair
Those are the exact benefits I got from their site. Now onto the next part….
What does the packaging look like and how does it taste?
The hot chocolate comes in a blue and pink plastic zip lock bag. I think it’s a cute design. Now as for taste… I’d say it tasted like normal hot chocolate but less sweet. Not bad as taste goes.
How do you make Cocoa Locks Hot Chocolate?
Like normal hot chocolate.
- Add 2 teaspoons of Cocoa Locks to a mug
- Then add 140ml (I just poured till I was satisfied) of hot water and a bit of milk.
- Stir everything until it dissolves.
You also only have to drink it once a day.
How long does one Cocoa Locks packet last?
Mine was just a one month program and I’m glad to say it lasted me the whole month (and more).
Now, what’s my take on this product? I haven’t really noticed anything in terms of health and growth. But I only think that you should do the 3 month program in order to really give it a chance to see changes. Other than that, it didn’t wow me like some of the reviews I’ve read.