Previously I did a review on the Foschini All Women Dead Sea Mud Mask, so I decided to review another one I bought with it called the Foschini All Women Anti-Blackhead Peel Off Face Mask.
I feel like there used to be some sort of trend where people just LOVED this black peel off mask for some reason… I was never really intrigued by it but finally gave it a try!
I hope my review helps you out 😀
What is it?
The Foschini All Women Anti-Blackhead Peel Off Face Mask is a black peel off mask that helps your skin deal with a few things like:
- Exfoliation. However, I once heard Hyram mention that such a mask doesn’t necessarily remove dead skin but a specific type of layer called Sebaceous filaments. Keep in mind he was mentioning this when someone was using a flossing product to remove blackheads on their nose by “scraping it off”. Just thought it’s worth mentioning.
Sebaceous filaments are filled with sebum, dirt, and all other stuff collected on your nose during the day.
- Removing dead skin and blackheads
- Calming the skin with its anti-inflammatory properties.
The peel off mask comes in a little white box. The little container has a cap you must unscrew.
I love how minimalist it looks with the swirly font and cute little illustration.
Applying the Peel Off Face Mask
- The mask is quite thick and sticky. I had to apply a lot to cover my whole face.
Below is a quick video where you can witness some of the pain shown in my eyes.
- Skin felt super soft afterwards
- Didn’t hurt as much to remove like previous masks I have tried. Tip: Maybe get rid of face fluff first since it did pull at those hairs a bit.
- Doesn’t have a strong smell
- Easy to remove even in places where I applied a thinner layer at the edges.
- A bit sticky to apply
- Had to use a lot to cover my whole face since it’s very thick
- Made my skin feel tingly after removing the mask. This feeling lasted about 10 minutes after removing it.
- Has a cap that you need to unscrew. With skin care products I prefer “pop-off” caps or pumps, not something you need to unscrew.
- A lot of the product remained on my face. I used micellar water with a cotton ball to remove it.
In the end I enjoyed this face mask from Foschini! It helped make my skin super soft while pulling out dirt and other gross things from my face.
I thoroughly enjoy Foschini’s face masks and I simply love their cute packaging.